Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Giving Thanks

Some years I just believe that you have more to be thankful for than others, or maybe it is just that we are more aware of the things we have to be thankful for some years. Either way – I believe that this year I have a lot to be thankful for. From being able to spend time with my family to having little kids in the family for the first time since I was little to the upcoming arrival of my first niece in just a couple of weeks. The list of things to be thankful for just seems to go on and on this year.

This Thanksgiving I had such a fantastic time in the Carolinas just hanging out with my family and friends. It is so nice to catch up with people you haven’t been able to see in a while. I can’t wait to come back and to meet my niece. It was a perfect Thanksgiving. Lots of food, family, and friends. With that said – let the Christmas Season begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment