Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A Heritage Weekend

This past weekend I went to Hilton Head Island where one of my best friends lives. A group of my friends all went down to go to the Heritage golf tournament. We had such a great time...even though we didn't even go into the tournament. We just hung out in the tournament area all day Saturday.

I then ended the weekend by meeting up with my sister, brother-in-law, and niece at the zoo. It was such a great end to an awesome weekend. Getting to see my sweet girl get excited over the animals was great! It doesn't get any cuter than my girl. Here are some pictures from the weekend.

Heritage Weekend.
Brunch.
Quarterdeck.
The 19th Hole.
Heritage.
"Grace...where is the iguana?"...she is a genius.

Off to see the fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment