Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Meet Oliver

Ever since I was in college and had to give up my dog Boozer because my apartment wouldn't allow him, my life has been missing something. I then moved to New York and couldn't exactly fit a dog inside my tiny apartment with me. So, when I got my own place this time I decided that I absolutely had to get a dog. This week I went to an adoption center called Pets, Inc. and found the something I had been missing. He is a full blooded Lhasa Apso and he is 4 years old. Please meet Oliver.

Oliver.
Oliver sleeping at home.
Boozer.
I'm so excited to once again have a dog and a constant companion/friend, and I can't wait for Boozer to meet him. They HAVE to be best buddies.

As for Boozer, he now lives a very good life at my parent's house with several other doggie friends and lots of attention/love. We still have an unbreakable bond...we will love each other forever, no doubt.

1 comment:

  1. Kel, Daddy and I love your blog. So fun. As for Oliver, we can't wait to meet the new addition to the family. Boozer will be a bit confused as he has been the only four legged love in your life, but he will love Oliver too. Just because you love him!!!

    ReplyDelete