Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Fruit Pizza

I don't think I've had a fruit pizza since I was about....10 years old maybe. I completely forgot how great it is! Tonight I made my version of a recipe I found on one of my favorite blogs How Sweet It Is. You can find her recipe here

When I say "my version" of the recipe, I basically mean that How Sweet It Is' recipe calls for some extra ingredients that I didn't have nor felt like buying...so I went with what I had. It still turned out delicious and it got several compliments from my friends who enjoyed it with me. 

The ingredients that I didn't use were bananas and coconut rum. I also didn't add the glaze to the top of the pizza. I wanted a more muted fruit pizza without the citrus kick. Check out the recipe and try it for yourself. It's an easy and refreshing dessert for a weeknight. I prepped everything last night and just assembled it before dinner tonight. Enjoy!

My friend Brooks enjoying the fruit pizza.

Yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment