Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

A Surprise Weekend Arrival

Friday on my way up to visit my sister, I received a call from my dad. He said that my sister-in-law was in labor. Two weeks early. So, I quickly turned my car around and headed right back to Columbia to get to the hospital. At 12:15 a.m. on Saturday morning, Tegan Olivia arrived. Happy and healthy weighing in at 6 pounds 2 ounces and 18.5 inches long. We all got to see her for the first time in the newborn nursery windows as my brother was with her. He saw us standing there, picked up his little brand new girl, and headed over to introduce us to her through the glass. I've never seen him smile so big.

From that moment on, we were all completely smitten for this tiny little baby girl. She is absolutely beautiful and has so many people that love her already. It's hard to remember life without her even though she's only been here a few days.


Meet my beautiful niece, Tegan Olivia...our newest addition.


Sweet baby girl.
Dad and Grandpa.
Family of five. 
Grandpa and Niece.
Proud aunts. 
In love with her already.

No comments:

Post a Comment